Feel at home with us
at Hotel Fränkischer Hof in Rehau
Our warm, family run hotel in Rehau is surrounded by the dramatic landscape and outstanding hiking region of the northern Fichtel Mountains. It is situated at the foot of the Große Kornberg in North-eastern Upper Franconia. The area surrounding the beautiful Fichtel Mountains has a lot to offer peace and relaxation, as well as long hikes and cycling tours in a wild and romantic natural setting.
Further leisure options can be found at
and enjoy the peace and tranquility
Our charming 3-star hotel has comfortable and lovingly furnished rooms for a peaceful stay in Rehau.
Enjoy our wonderful hospitality in a relaxed and cosy atmosphere. Look forward to modern rooms and a lavish breakfast buffet with regional specialities.
We look forward to welcoming you for a relaxing stay at Fränkischer Hof in Rehau. The direct motorway link to the A93 and proximity to the triangle formed by Bavaria, Saxony and Bohemia makes our hotel perfect for business travellers, families, cyclists, motorcyclists, hikers and installation workers.
We have our own Bike Station in the hotel courtyard.
While away the evening over a relaxing drink in our “Stübchen”.
What makes a stay with us
at Fränkischer Hof in Rehau a great idea:
- Warmth and genuine hospitality
- Extensive breakfast buffet with regional products
- Comfortable rooms furnished in a cosy style
- Tranquil and unique natural surroundings with hiking and cycling routes
- Ideal starting point for motorcycle tours on winding roads
- Excellent central location and direct motorway link for business travellers and installation workers
- Perfect starting point for experiencing nature in summer and winter alike
- Friendly, cosy atmosphere